The following information is directly from the NHYFSC website.
Division & Levels are determined by the local associations.
||5 - 6
||5 - 6 - 7
||5 - 6 - 7 - 8
||1 & 2
||7 - 8 - 9 - 10
||1 & 2
||9 - 10 - 11 - 12
||1, 2, & 3
||11 - 12 - 13 - 14
||1, 2, 3, & 4
The age cut off for all divisions is July 31.
- Mascots- If offered at the local level, are assigned to a specific cheer division. They do not perform or compete in ANY competitions.
- Tiny Mites-This level is Non-Competitive team but do perform in the local and State competitions.
- In-State Option Only - This is a new competitive option for teams who do not have the ability to make an approved AYC roster and/or teams who do not wish to travel outside of NH. This option is open to all Division 8- Division 18, Level 1 and Level 2 only. All Divison 8 "non competitive" teams will now fall under the "In-State Only" option.
Cheer Squads are divided into up to 4 different levels:
- Level 1 - Teams that have athletes and coaches with little to no experience. Novice athletes and coaches.
- Level 2 - Teams with athletes and coaches where majority of the team has mastered level 1 skills. Beginner to intermediate skilled athletes and coaches.
- Level 3 - Teams with athletes and coaches where majority of the team has mastered level 2 skills. Intermediate to advanced athletes and coaches
- Level 4 - Teams with athletes and coaches where majority of the team has mastered level 2 & 3 skills. Advanced athletes and coaches.
Cheer squads are divided into 2 size:
Small consisting of 5 to 18 participants per squad
Large consisting of 19 to 36 participants per squad