Here at Keene Knights, we understand that families are not always immediately ready to jump right into tackle football. You want to feel out the program, you want to ease into it... we totally get it! That is why we offer FLAG FOOTBALL!
The NHYFSC does offer a travel flag football, with a very similar schedule to our tackle football. Here at Keene Knights, it has been our goal to keep our Flag Football program very low commitment, low cost, and LOCAL.
Our Flag Football program is 100% played in Keene. We will form teams of 5-7 players, they will have a practice and a game each week once the season begins.
The tentative schedule is:
- 7-week schedule beginning around 8/15 through 9/30
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm
- Keene High School - Arch St., Keene, NH
What will my player gain in this program?
- All players will learn the basic fundamentals of football, with little to no contact.
- All players will gain confidence, they'll meet new friends, learn team work, and respect all while getting exercise and having fun, in a safe environment.
- All players will receive a Keene Knights flag football "jersey" (t-shirt).
What will my player need?
All players will need to wear sneakers or cleats, a water bottle, and a great attitude!